Closing date : 1 November 2012
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. In 2009, Sampoerna held an overall market share of 29.1% of the Indonesian cigarette market and retained the number one market share position. At the end of 2009, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28,300 people. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majority ownership of Sampoerna:
- You are responsible to ensure financial accounting transactions are proceed in accordance with internal policies and procedures.
- Candidate should possess at least Bachelor Degree (S1) in Accounting from reputable university with GPA min. 3.00
- Fresh graduate are encourage to apply
- Having at least 1 year experience in accounting will be advantage
- Good level of computer literacy (Ms. Excel, Power Point & Word)
- Thorough, honest and detail oriented person
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Willing to be located at Surabaya – East Java
If you are interested and possess the above qualifications, We invite you to apply to this great opportunity by sending your complete resume to email link below. And put the position code (ACCOUNTANT_(Name)_(GPA)) in the email subject. Only qualified candidates will be selected to the next stage of selection.