Closing Date : 29 November 2012
PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – As a leading bank at this time, BRI provides the opportunity for cadres POTENTIAL candidate to join as a Staff Development Program BRI (PPS Bank BRI). A comprehensive development program designed specifically to prepare a cadre of leaders BRI in the future. As a leading bank in Indonesia today, Bank BRI provide career opportunities for potential candidates to join in :
Program Pengembangan Staf BRI
- Bachelor (S1) / Master (S2) degree from reputable university with accreditation score A or B.
- Majoring in:
- PPS Umum: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture Technology, Psychology, Agriculture, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Fisipol (only for Department of International Relations, Communication, Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS Auditor: Economics, Law, Engineering, Agriculture, Fisipol (only for Fiscal Administration, Business Administration and State Administration), MIPA (only for the Department of Mathematics, Statistics).
- PPS IT: Computer Science, Informatics Engineering
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Minimum GPA for Master 3.25 with Bachelor GPA minimum 2.75 (PTN) and 3.00 (PTS)
- Maximum 27 years old for Bachelor and 30 years old for Master
- Prioritized for those who have never been applying Program Pengembangan Staf (PPS) BRI before.
- Willing to attend all selection stages
- Not married
- Willing to be placed throughout BRI operational area
- Willing to sign a Letter of Agreement with BRI if already accepted as a participant of PPS BRI.
- The entire of selection process is free
BRI Resident Auditor
- Experienced as Auditor in Public Accounting Firm (KAP) or Consulting Group – Auditor, or Bank / Financial Institution Internal Auditor at least 3 (three) years.
- Maximum 35 years old
- Possess Master (S2) or Bachelor (S1) degree from the Faculty of Economics, Law, Engineering, FISIP (Trade Administration), Agriculture and Animal Husbandry of the PTN / PTS with accreditation score A / B.
- Minimum GPA for Bachelor (S1) 2.75 of 4.00 scale
- Minimum GPA for Master (S2) 3.25 with minimum Bachelor (S1) GPA 2.75 and graduated from faculty as listed above
- Prificient in English
- Placement in a Branch Office in the whole of Indonesia, and preferred to be placed on the Branch Office within the Inspection Office Unit in the area of applicants origin.
Account Officer (AO) Sales
- Bachelor (S1) / Master (S2) degree from reputable university
- Maximum age 30 years old
- Having a minimum of 2 years experience as Account Officer Consumer Credit
- Able to perform financial analysis and credit worthiness
- Mastering in the business and marketing of consumer loans (Mortgage loans, auto loans and clean loan)
- Have high integrity, discipline, leadership, motivation and high sense of responsibility to achieve the target
For participants who are interested please send application, CV and Please your resume along with close-up of the whole body, to PT Bank Rakyat Indonesia (Persero) Tbk, at link below. All decision to call the applicants and determination of selection result is Bank BRI authority and can not be contested. Entire selection process of PPS BRI is free of charge. Only qualified applicants will be process.