Citibank Indonesia, the leading global financial services company, has some 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 100 countries, providing consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, and wealth management. A career with Citibank has much to offer. Citibank provides professional challenges and opportunities to excel in the world of banking. We are the most respected global financial services firm, with the broadest distribution, and the best brand, and the broadest array of product.
Tax Processing Officer – Jakarta (Sudirman)
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Daily monitoring of General Ledgers (all main GL related)
- Prepare, Bukti Potong and SSP for each Tax has to be paid to Tax office.
- To ensure all the WHT Mutual funds tax paid on a monthly basis at the latest 10th of the month as per customer instruction/ Fund admin fee report.
- Reconcile SSP against Fund admin fee report before paid to tax office.
- Prepare monthly tax report for Mutual Funds and send to Tax Office at the latest by 20th of the month.
- To implementing all the Tax regulations to the SFS Ops & FA which is applicable.
- Prepare daily and monthly proof-sheet.
- Prepare the annual tax payment and report of Mutual Fund.
- As a Custodian buyer, to ensure get the latest Bukti Potong from seller and prepare Bukti Potong for capital gain and accrued interest base on trade confirmation.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare regulatory reporting to regulatory bodies
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree, major in Tax/ Business Adm/ Accounting/ Finance
- Minimum GPA of 3.00
- Having at least 1 years experience preferable experience in Tax.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Good attitude, active, dynamic
- Hard working, analytical skill, highly motivated, multi task and ability to work under pressure
Country Services Manager – Citi Employee Services (CES) – Jakarta (Sudirman)
- The Country Services Manager primary role is to provide the relationship aspect with HR partners as well as ensuring that processes are performed in accordance with set procedures following the standard operating model of CES and in compliance with the corporate governance. This oversees the administration of HR Admin, Outsourcing operations, expatriate admin, benefits, loans and payroll operations across legal vehicle serviced. This role will report to the Senior Country Services Cluster Head.
- Minimum 5 years work experience within a HR/ Shared Services environment
- Experienced in driving projects and process improvements with proven success
- Experienced people manager and keep the team members engaged, energized and working under a team spirit.
- Experienced operational risk and control manager
- Skilled in detailed requirements gathering from business groups, and the subsequent documentation of requirements into accurate specification documents. For implementation and processing.
- Ability to multi-task, possess analytical and problem solving skills and a consistent record of on time delivery.
- Effective time management, documentation and organizational skills.
- Must possess good communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Knows the importance of constant feedback to supervisor and customers.
- Able to establish a good working relationship with the customers, HR partners, Business Heads
Risk Policy Analyst – Jakarta (Sudirman)
- Enable optimized line actions activities for both RC and Credit Card through the use of complex analytical & segmentation capability on portfolio- Leverage portfolio bureau data to optimize revenue and risk opportunity to support a balanced business growth.
- Simplified the portfolio actions and customer maintenance & servicing process while maintaining a strong control environment.
- Drive regular line action performance review and analysis to ensure meeting business risk apetite.
- Act as policy interface to Business Portfolio Management Team.
- Support Trainings for credit authority holders such as Citiphone and Credit Underwriting Unit to ensure consistency delivery of policy.
- Quick learner
- Numbers & analytical skill
- Strong interpersonal skill
- Proactive and result oriented
- Can do attitude
- Willingness to learn SAS program
- Basic product knowledge of Card and RC
Should you interested please submit your application to Citibank Indonesia, Citibank Tower (Plaza Bapindo) Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 54-55 Jakarta 10002 12190 at link below. Your resume will be treated confidentially.