PT Garuda Indonesia – Awarded as “The World’s Most Improved Airline” and certified as a 4-Star Airline, Garuda Indonesia has been the leading airline in Indonesia and expanding throughoutlhe world. To support the company’s expansion plan, we invite young and dynamic individuals to join our team as:
IT PLANNING & BUSINESS ANALYST
- Male/Female, Age not more than 27 years old
- Indonesian Citizen (WNI)
- Holding min. Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable university with min GPA 3.00 majoring in Information Management, Information Technology, System Information, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Fresh graduate are welcome to apply
- Closing date: October 31, 2012
CHEF ON BOARD
- Food and Beverages Preparation and Processing.
- Check the food and beverage quantity and quality.
- Serving healthy & high quality with 5 stars restaurant standard (Fine Dining)
- Discuss Food Nutrition with passengers and responsible of developing menu.
- Assist Serving Cockpit and Responsible of safety and security.
- Communicate with the passengers about the dish and such as describe menus, discover passenger’s desire and give recommendation to the passengers and ask passenger’s satisfaction about the dishes that were served.
- Male / Female, age between 24 – 35 Years Old.
- Having at least 3 years experience as Chef de partie or Sous Chef in the leading hotel or fine dining.
- Attractive appearance ( clear complexion ) and pleasant personality
- Have Stable / Pleasant Personalities
- Proportional Body Posture (min. 160cm for female and 165cm for male, with Ideal Weight)
- Fluent in English (minimum TOEIC score 700) with a good Communication and Interpersonal skill
- Closing date: 8 November 2012
Register yourself online at e-recruitment PT Garuda Indonesia at link below. All applicants will be treated confidential & only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Should you interested please apply at links below. For further information please call : Recruitment Team (021-2560 1038), Ibu Risa (0857 1871 1837, SMS only), Ibu Ega (0812 8108 0133, SMS only) during Monday-Friday at work hours (8 AM – 4:30 PM).