Location: All Locations
The Drilling Engineer is responsible for designing, preparing, and planning well drilling programs according to client requirements and in compliance with contractual requirements and Schlumberger standards and policies. This position requires worldwide mobility with no restrictions.
- Design, prepare, and plan well drilling programs to meet client requirements, ensuring compliance with contracts and Schlumberger standards and policies.
- Follow the execution of the well’s drilling program and assume responsibility for all technical changes and recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably petroleum engineering or mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of experience (10 for Senior Well Engineer) in planning, design execution, and evaluation of well programs.
- Practical knowledge of design and execution of well programs for vertical, directional, horizontal, and reentry wells, both development and exploration.